Here’s why Organic Baby Shampoo is making a Wave in the Industry. What is Organic Baby Shampoo, its advantages, and trends all that you should know. The increasing awareness among the people about their health and skin has resulted in the increasing demand for organic products day by day. Especially for choosing products for babies, new and educated parents are very careful. Synthetic products have harmful effects on the delicate skin of the babies and they may cause allergy to the soft skin. Parents of babies are preferring for shampoo having plant-based ingredients.
What are Organic Baby Shampoo and product?
Organic products are made up of agricultural and plant products. There are many different types of organic products including grocery, vegetables, beauty products, personal care products, organic clothing products, etc. Organic Baby Shampoo comes under the category of organic personal care products. This shampoo contains all the agricultural ingredients and it should meet the USDA organic production standards.
Since the chemicals such as parabens, formaldehyde, and other fragrance chemicals that are used in the manufacturing of personal care product like deodorants, lotions, shampoos, tampons, etc. can have a harmful effect on the skin and in long term it may negatively affect the body. So consumers who are more concerned about their health are preferring organic products.
Reasons why organic Baby Shampoo is in demand
There are many reasons why organic Baby Shampoo is gaining popularity.
- Since the skin of the babies is very delicate and sensitive in nature, so the personal care products used on their bodies must be very comfortable for them.
- Synthetic shampoos contain a variety of chemicals like sulfate and parabens that may cause skin allergies or discomfort to them. Therefore parents are very concerned about choosing products for their babies.
- Preference is increasing for plant-based ingredients containing shampoos.
- There is an increasing demand for paraben and toxin-free baby shampoos.
- People are getting more aware of the harmful effects of Synthetic shampoos and the benefits of organic Baby Shampoo.
- Modern parents with an increase in disposable income are capable of spending more on purchasing baby care products.
Composition of organic Baby Shampoo
The main ingredients of organic shampoo include aloe leaf juice, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Peel Oil, Aqua, Limonene, etc. all these ingredients are naturally obtained from plants. Organic baby shampoo mainly comprises of chamomile, coconut oil, organic raw honey, and several other organic oils which make them helpful for maintain healthy scalp and the skin. These shampoos are free from sulfates. There is no added color and fragrance to these organic shampoos.
Advantages of using Organic Baby Shampoo
There is a number of benefits accompanied by the use of Organic Baby Shampoo.
- They can gently clean the hair of the babies.
- These shampoos have no harmful effects on the skin and don’t cause allergy.
- It maintains a good moisture level on the scalp.
- Since it doesn’t contain any chemicals, so it is safer for the eyes of the babies.
- It reduces the risk of dryness and irritation on skin and scalp.
Distribution Channels of the Organic Baby Shampoo
Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
Supermarkets and hypermarkets are offering whole areas by labeling it as a “baby care center.” The hypermarket stores are dedicating their majority of the area in advertising and selling baby care. And a significant portion of this is shared by Organic Baby products. This increase in distribution by Supermarkets & Hypermarkets is gaining the attention of the consumers for the purchase of the product.
Pharmacy & Drug stores
Consumers mostly prefer to purchase baby care products from drug or pharmacy stores, and health and beauty specialty stores, so that buyers can get a guarantee and consult for the purchased products. That is why Pharmacy & Drug stores have started selling Organic Baby Shampoo and other such products.
Due to an increase in social media marketing and advertisement, online distribution channels have gradually shown good growth. Due to the increasing use of smartphones, tablets, and other digital devices along with the penetration of the internet has resulted in increased online shopping. E-Commerce has becomes a good distributor of organic Baby Shampoo.
The bigger picture
The Organic Baby Shampoo Market has been witnessing rapid growth as the demand for organic products is increasing. New generation parents are more accomplished and are aware of the harmful effects of synthetic shampoo. The increase in the disposable income of the people is another reason why there is an increase in demand for Organic products. As Organic Baby Shampoo has many benefits over synthetic shampoo, people are preferring to purchase it.
Manufacturers are also focusing on adopting better marketing strategies for the advertisement of Organic Baby Shampoo and it is expected to drive the market.