One of the most exciting stages in life of a teenager is going to college. But at the same time, it makes one nervous. This phase includes the anticipation of being away from the family and be an independent individual. The first thing to do is meeting the academic requirements and attending college preparatory classes in order to help high school students to choose the best degree for them.
Choosing the best course or degree must be a priority of the students because it will determine their life after school. The degree they will take will be the one that will give them a decent paying job and will help to reach their goal. According to academic best essays, these degrees will help you to get the job you want. The article will help out students to identify the degrees which are relevant on being successful in the near future.
1. MARKETING – If you have the knock for selling something and would like to enhance this skill, you better learn the art of finding the right product and sell it the right way. This is not about selling; rather it talks about the promoting ways of products and services. Marketing will help you to figure out what the consumers need. Basically, Marketing needs a research.
2. COMPUTER PROGRAMMING – This one is really in demand. In a world where almost everything is run by computers, it is necessary that people should learn about computers. Students who are inclined to computers may take up Java courses or Python and C++ programming. Taking up programming can only take six months, sure way to get a job quickly.
3. ENGINEERING – A number of engineering field are well-known for paying well such as Petroleum engineering. From chemical to civil to electrical to mechanical, the courses you take in chemistry, physics, calculus, statistics, geology, biology, and other tough prereqs give you the lowest rate of As and the highest rate of Cs for any major.
4. ECONOMICS – Can be tied up with Marketing but this is more on the role of value, costs and prices of products and services. It will also broaden your knowledge on social and political issues. Both microeconomics and macroeconomics will help you to understand the core, pure and applied economics.
5. MANAGEMENT and FINANCIAL PLANNING – This degree will introduce the vitality of accounting that is important when doing business both in government and non-profit organizations. Taxation will also be tackled here which is important most especially for those who pay their dues on time.
6. FINANCE – This degree is full of great earning potential and rewarding career options in various industries. If you’re into business, this might be one of your top choices. It includes degree options of accounting and management. Finance degree will allow you to explore a field that is dense with job opportunities. Jobs like insurance adviser will be a good career because you would help people with their savings through insurance.
7. COMMUNICATIONS – This is important because one must know how to voice out the important matters with other people. It’s like discussing things that will make a company or organization successful. Creative Writing is one of them. So, if you don’t want to use shovel on your work, you must know how to write and communicate your ideas to your colleagues.
Remember, you should take the best degree for yourself. The degree mentioned above are just the top courses, not necessarily that you must follow them. It’s important that you know what you really want in life.