CANON 7D 15-85 POUCH+CARD Price in Pakistan..RS.247,649
Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
CF Card Type I and II, UDMA-compliant CF cards, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, via optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E5A)
22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C size)
Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
Canon EF mount
High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
Effective pixels: Approx. 18.0 megapixels
4.3 µm square
Approx. 19.0 megapixels
3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor
Dust Deletion Feature
(1) Automatic Sensor Cleaning
- Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
- Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking 2 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible (taking 6 sec.).
- Low-pass filter has a fluorine coating.
(2) Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
(3) Manual cleaning of sensor
Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.21
Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), sRAW, mRAW, RAW+JPEG
Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM)
(1) Large: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)
(2) Medium: Approx. 8.00 Megapixels (3,456 x 2,304)
(3) Small: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2,592 x 1,728)
(4) RAW: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)
(5) M-RAW: Approx. 10.10 Megapixels (3,888 x 2,592)
(6) S-RAW: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2,592 x 1,728)
Exact file sizes depend on the subject, ISO speed, Picture Style, etc.
Images record directly to the CF card. With the WFT-E5A attached, image recording to the CF card and to the USB external media connected to the WFT-E5A will be possible as follows:
- No automatic switching of recording media.
(2) Automatic switching of recording media
- When the current recording media becomes full, it switches to another recording media automatically and continues recording.
(3) Separate recording
- Each recording media can be set to record a specific image-recording quality for each shot.
(4) Recording of identical images
- Images can also be recorded at the same size to both recording media. (RAW+JPEG, M RAW+JPEG or S RAW+JPEG is possible).
(5) Backup to external recording media
- Selected images, all images, and quick backup are possible.
Enabled with Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E5A attached
Consecutive numbering, auto reset, manual reset.
Possible to create new folders and select folders in the CF card.