CANON 7D 15-85 POUCH+CARD Price RS.247,649
Digital, AF/AE single-lens reflex camera with built-in flash
CF Card Type I and II, UDMA-compliant CF cards, via external media (USB v.2.0 hard drive, via optional Wireless File Transmitter WFT-E5A)
22.3 x 14.9 mm (APS-C size)
Canon EF lenses including EF-S lenses (35mm-equivalent focal length is approx. 1.6x the lens focal length)
Canon EF mount
High-sensitivity, high-resolution, large single-plate CMOS sensor
Effective pixels: Approx. 18.0 megapixels
4.3 µm square
Approx. 19.0 megapixels
3:2 (Horizontal: Vertical)
Color Filter System
RGB primary color filters
Low Pass Filter
Fixed position in front of the CMOS sensor
Dust Deletion Feature
(1) Automatic Sensor Cleaning
- Removes dust adhering to the low-pass filter.
- Self-cleaning executed automatically (taking 2 sec.) when power is turned on or off. Manual execution also possible (taking 6 sec.).
- Low-pass filter has a fluorine coating.
(2) Dust Delete Data appended to the captured image
- The coordinates of the dust adhering to the low-pass filter are detected by a test shot and appended to subsequent images.
- The dust coordinate data appended to the image is used by the provided software to automatically erase the dust spots.
(3) Manual cleaning of sensor
Design rule for Camera File System 2.0 and Exif 2.21
Still: JPEG, RAW (14-bit, Canon original), sRAW, mRAW, RAW+JPEG
Video: MOV (Image data: H.264, Audio: Linear PCM)
(1) Large: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)
(2) Medium: Approx. 8.00 Megapixels (3,456 x 2,304)
(3) Small: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2,592 x 1,728)
(4) RAW: Approx. 17.90 Megapixels (5,184 x 3,456)
(5) M-RAW: Approx. 10.10 Megapixels (3,888 x 2,592)
(6) S-RAW: Approx. 4.50 Megapixels (2,592 x 1,728)
Exact file sizes depend on the subject, ISO speed, Picture Style, etc.
63-zone SPC TTL metering with selectable modes
- Evaluative metering (uses all 63 zones; linked to active AF point)
- Partial metering (approx. 9.4% of viewfinder at center)
- Spot metering (approx. 2.3% of viewfinder at center)
- Center-weighted average metering
EV 1-20 (at 73°F/23°C with EF50mm f/1.4 USM lens, ISO 100)
Exposure Control Systems
Program AE (Shiftable), Shutter-priority AE, Aperture-priority AE, Creative Auto, Full auto, Manual exposure, E-TTL II autoflash program AE
ISO Speed Range
Manually set by user, in P, Tv, Av, and M modes — ISO 100 thru 6400 (in 1/3 or full-stop increments)
Automatic ISO setting in P, Tv, Av, and M modes — ISO 100?6400; User-defined maximum ISO limit can be set from 400 thru 6400, in full-step increments (Firmware Version 2.0.X is required)
When Highlight Tone Priority is active: minimum possible ISO is 200
Automatic ISO setting in Basic Zone modes — ISO 100 thru 3200
Note: In Creative Zone modes (P, Tv, Av, M, and B modes) the maximum settable ISO speed (400?6400) will vary within the automatic automatic ISO speed range.*
*Firmware upgrade (Version 2.0.X) is required.
Up to ±5 stops in 1/3- or 1/2-stop increments (AEB ±3 stops)
* Indicated up to ±3 stops on the LCD panel and in the viewfinder.
Auto: Applied in One-Shot AF mode with evaluative metering when focus is achieved
User-applied: By AE lock button